And here it is back to my hobby, I design a name card using onshape , Onshape is a cloud-based computer-aided design (CAD) software that allows you to design 3D models and collaborate with others in real-time. It’s like Google Docs for 3D design, but much more powerful!.
Some features of onshape is
- Cloud-based: Onshape runs in your web browser, so you don’t need to install any software on your computer. This means you can access your designs from anywhere, on any device.
- Real-time collaboration: Multiple people can work on the same design at the same time, and you can see each other’s changes as they happen. This makes it great for teams working on projects together.
- Version control: Onshape automatically tracks all changes made to your designs, so you can easily revert to a previous version if you need to.
- Powerful features: Onshape has all the features you need to create complex 3D models, including parts, assemblies, drawings, and more.
- Easy to learn: Onshape is designed to be easy to use, even for people who are new to CAD. There are plenty of tutorials and resources available to help you get started.
Onshape is a great option for anyone who needs to create 3D models, from engineers and designers to hobbyists and students. It’s affordable, easy to use, and has a powerful set of features.
And here it is some snapshot for onshape
Name card that I design
you can download here for free